Digital Payment Technologies (DPT) designs and manufactures sophisticated multi space parking meters that serve on- or off-street parking spaces.
Digital Payment Technologies’ pay stations are installed at regular intervals on city streets or in off-street surface lots or parking structures. Deploying our multi space meters will provide you with a number of unique advantages over single-head meters:
- More flexible forms of payment such as credit cards, bills, coins, coupons, smart/value cards, and Pay-by-Phone.
- Serves numerous parking spaces, so there are fewer pay stations to maintain, reducing spare parts inventory requirements.
- Pay stations equipped with wired or wireless communication systems can notify a central management system of failures, expediting repairs.
- Full audit trail and rich reporting and analysis.
- In the event of a pay station failure, a consumer can use an alternate station to pay for parking, thus eliminating lost revenue associated with non-functioning meters.
- Aesthetically pleasing multi-space pay station designs can actually enhance the look of the streetscape, reducing visual clutter and opening up sidewalks to pedestrians.
Public and private parking operators are realizing the benefits of multi space meters: increased revenue, reduced operational costs, and superior customer service, to name just a few. Consumers also enjoy the added convenience, diverse payment options, and ease of use provided by pay stations. LUKE II is a highly secure, flexible parking pay station suitable for on- and off-street deployments. LUKE II fulfills customer service expectations and delivers superior performance and significant contributions to operators’ top and bottom line.
LUKE II Features for Consumers
- Range of convenient payment options, such as coins, bills, credit cards, smart cards, value cards, campus cards, coupons, and even Pay-by-Phone
- Contactless payments for rapid parking transactions
- Large color screen that is easy to read
- Prompts in multiple languages
- Ability to receive parking expiry reminders and extend time via mobile phone using the integrated Extend-by-Phone service
- Coin escrow refunds consumers’ money upon a cancelled transaction
- 38-key full alphanumeric keypad for easy license plate entry
- Easily recognizable design identifies machine to consumers as a parking pay station
LUKE II Features for Parking Operators
- Separate maintenance and collection compartments for enhanced security
- Theft-resistant design to protect coins, bills, and internal components
- Enhanced locking mechanism and electronic lock support for added security
- PCI compliant and PCI-DSS validated system ensures credit card data security
- Pay-and-Display, Pay-by-Space, and Pay-by-License Plate on the same pay station
- Remote configuration of rates and policies saves time and money
- Integration with leading parking technology partners for a complete solution
- Flexible rate structures, diverse payment options, and the elimination of ‘piggybacking’ can enable up to an 80 percent increase in revenue
- Reduced maintenance and collections costs
- Real-time credit card processing to reduce processing fees and eliminate bad debt
- Real-time reporting and alarming
- Complete audit trail and rich analytics
Available in Solar or AC power configurations.
Point of Sale Systems, Point of Sales, POS Systems, POS Hardware, Cash Registers Systems, iPhone / iPad / iOS / iPod Touch POS Ordering, Parking Equipment, Parking Systems, Parking Management Systems, Smart Parking Meters, Off-Street Parking, On-Street Parking, Parking Gates, Gate Opener Systems, Swing Gate Openers, Slide Gate Openers, Gate Operators, Barrier Gates, Vertical Lift Barrier Gates,Digital Signage, Video Walls, Digital Menu Boards
Western Canada – Calgary – Edmonton – Vancouver – Fort McMurray – Red Deer – Lower Mainland – Winnipeg – Greater Vancouver – Saskatoon – Regina – Kelowna – Kamloops – Prince George – Lethbridge – Medicine Hat – Kootenays – Brandon – Moose Jaw – Swift Current – Cranbrook – Kootenays – Penticton – Vernon – Burnaby – Abbotsord – Chilliwack – Langley – White Rock – Victoria – Surrey – Whistler – Canmore – Banff – Grande Prairie – Whitehorse – Yellowknife – Manitoba – Saskatchewan – Alberta – British Columbia – North West Territories – Yukon