The ONELAN Content Management System (CMS) software leverages more than a decade of development and industry experience to deliver users a business tool that makes creating, publishing and managing content simple and dependable.
The CMS features a simple multilingual web user interface to create full screen and multi-zone content channels. The ONELAN solution also enables local on site content updates to be made and basic content control e.g. changing layout or changing TV channel. Balancing simplicity and ease of use with access to more powerful features for experts the CMS is suitable for both novice and professional users and scales seamlessly from single to thousand player networks.
The CMS is a comprehensive platform to achieve your organisation's goals be that brand engagement, increased revenue, compliance, increased efficiencies, awareness, cost reduction, customer satisfaction, to name but a few. See the Case Studies section for detailed examples of how ONELAN Digital Signage has made a difference.
- Create- Design full screen or multi-zone multimedia layouts using the simple to use drag-and-drop layout editor. Keep your signage fresh and relevant by using live content such as RSS and social feeds, television and custom apps for weather, key performance indicators and more. Reuse your existing web or intranet assets using the built-in web page crop and zoom functions.
- Schedule- The Publisher CMS makes targeted communication possible. Deliver the right message to the right place at the right time. Build sophisticated playlists quickly and easily using the drag-and-drop playlist editor and advanced content control features for day parting, conditional playback based on meta-tagging, random or sequential playback, inter-zone triggering and synchronisation.
- Publish- With enterprise-class role-based permissions, the Publisher CMS provides for multi-user management of multiple content channels. Content distribution to players is through a unique intelligent file-transfer mechanism that supports USB, wired, WiFi, 3G or satellite connections to players for reliable delivery and security of content. Both manual and automatic publishing are supported
- Localise- Designed for the novice or occasional user, ad hoc portals are easy-to-use web user interfaces through which users can manage local messages and data such as menus and venue schedules. They can be customized on a user or role basis and administrators have control over which content can be managed by other users
ONELAN provide a range content management solutions. The Net-Top-Box Publisher (NTB) can be used from small network solutions, The Content Management Server (CMS) and CMS Virtual are ideally suited to large networks with over 1000 players. The CMS also has additional advanced features not found in the NTB Publisher such as role based access control and automated local or network backup.
CMS-Server: Intel server appliance with 1TB HDD drives and 16GiB of RAM. The CMS-Server provides concurrent access for upto 5 users at a time and simultaneous multichannel publishing that can be both automatically or manually initiated. Suitable for network deployments.
CMS Virtual: The CMS Virtual is a VMware virtual appliance and is feature compatible with CMS physical appliance. Hosting the CMS as a virtual machine has many benefits including:
- High Availability/ zero downtime
• Reduced maintenance costs with the ability to host your CMS Virtual in a public cloud.
• Manage your appliance from any web connected device
Player to Publisher Upgrade: For cost sensitive and smaller installations any NTB player platform can be configured as a basic NTB Publisher CMS. As a channel server it is suitable for up to 10 subscribing players. Used in conjunction with a separate channel server network size is only limited by the server specification. It offers all the core functionality of the CMS-Server for a single concurrent user and one active channel.
Web content composed with the free online wysiwyg HTML editor. Please subscribe for a membership to remove promotional messages from the edited documents.