As a Coffee Shop or Cafe operator, your customers expect the best possible service in a convenient and consistent manner. The key to delivering on these expectations is having point-of-sale software technology that is fast, reliable, flexible and easily managed. Aloha Quick Service helps you to increase sales, deliver exceptional customer service, eliminate waste by ensuring order accuracy, reduce POS training for staff and increase control of your operations. With powerful and easy-to-use Coffee Shop POS technology, you can focus on what matters most – serving your customers and growing your business.
Your customers expect quick, convenient service and a consistent experience while your business requires mission critical technology. Aloha Coffee Shop POS provides them all.
It all comes down to three things:
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
- Reduce training time.
- Increase sales and build customer loyalty.
Aloha Coffee Shop POS offers an easy-to-use, advanced point-of-sale solution that reduces training time and increases restaurant efficiency while helping you maximize the life and value of your investment.
Key features and benefits include:
- Easy-to-use, intuitive software – reduce training time.
- Touch screen interface pre-configured graphics – deliver fast, accurate service.
- Integrated electronic payment processing – provide payment alternatives.
- Built-in redundancy – avoid data loss and POS system downtime.
- Designed for non-proprietary hardware – install on Radiant or 3rd party hardware.
- Shift settlement and entry of cash deposits at POS – reduce time in back office.
- Centralized POS management – quickly update pricing, menus and promotions.
- Modular, flexible design – implement a solution that grows with your business.
- In the hospitality industry, Aloha POS means faster service — and that means stronger sales.
POWERFUL AND EASY-TO-USE TECHNOLOGY:
- Graphical user interface: configurable menus, lead-through order entry and combo support.
- Simple to change the size of items or dynamically toggle between an a la carte item or combo.
- Minimize amount of time it takes to place an order by reducing number of touches to modify items.
- View and print recipes and/or nutritional information for items.
- Cashier training mode with live practice environment.
- Dual-cash drawer support allows two cashiers to share one POS terminal.
- Integrated credit card processing with support for major payment processors over multiple communication infrastructures.
- Cash management – employee management performed at the POS or traditional back office station.
CRITICAL BUSINESS METRICS: Extensive reporting, including sales, category sales, product mix, inventory item prep and labor costs as percent of sales. Inventory quick count feature with up-to-the-minute inventory item tracking based on sales.